Vocabulario en inglés de síntomas y signos de enfermedad
Symptoms and Signs
Symptoms are also known as complaints:
- Cigarettes can aggravate the symptoms of a cold.
- Mr. Barns was admitted complaining of chest pain → abbreviation c/o chest pain.
What patients say
- I feel completely worn out.
- I feel completely exhausted at the end of the day.
- I don´t feel well.
- I´m not in good health.
- I´m not eating. My appetite is very poor.
- Recently, I´m eating too much and I´m gaining weight.
|allergy||watery eyes, runnny nose, itchyto have an uncomfortable feeling on your skin that makes you want to scratch; to make your skin feel like this eyes, cough|
|malaise||general feeling of being unwell|
|chest pain||shortness of breath, pressure or tightness on chest, sweating, nausea,|
|wheezingto breathe noisily and with difficulty||fatigue, blue coloured on skin or lips,chest pain or tightness|
|anorexia||loss of appetite, exessive weight loss, abnormal desire to loose weight.|
|diabetes||hunger or fatigue, dry mouth or itchy skin, urinating frequently, blurrednot clear; without a clear outline or shape vision, dizziness|
Fill the gaps with right symptom word.